HOW IS YOUR SYSTEM DIFFERENT FROM OTHER CRM SYSTEMS IN THE MARKET?
There are about 80 solutions in today’s market and we differ from each of them in various ways.
- AMBER is not a CRM system but a sales boosting platform with integrated CRM.
- Besides the licences, you get up to 1,000 leads (potential clients) selected at your specific request, as part of the original delivery set. We can also assign these to your managers and set them tasks with deadlines for processing them.
- We guarantee increasing your sales by at least 20% within six months of implementation, and are willing to fully compensate you if this does not happen. This guarantee is included in the contract.
- Typically, AMBER implementation takes up to two weeks.
- AMBER has dozens of pre-configured reports revealing problem areas in your current sales system, so you can resolve them later.
- The system’s interface is intuitive and easy to learn even for inexperienced users. There are detailed help and video tutorials available.
- We will quickly fine-tune the system in accordance with just about every requirement and specification you put forward, as we employ about 30 highly qualified developers and programmers.
WHAT IS AMBER’S REFUND GUARANTEE?
We guarantee increasing your sales by at least 20% within six months of implementation.
The refund guarantee for licences and implementation services is valid providing that:
AMBER was purchased together with implementation services and a one-year support package.
The company’s management and sales and marketing specialists have used AMBER to the extent recommended at implementation and for at least 6 months.
IS THERE A CLOUD VERSION TO BE LAUNCHED?
The SaaS version is scheduled to be released in September-October 2016.
It will have all the same features as the onsite version. The pricing policy has already been decided. Estimated cost is 450 RUB per month per user.
WHAT DOES THE OPTION OF 1C INTEGRATION INCLUDE?
Setting up the transfer of contractors, contacts, and contracts created in AMBER to the accounting system, as well as the transfer of payments and shipments from it to AMBER.
CAN SEVERAL GEOGRAPHICALLY SCATTERED COMPANIES OR BRANCHES WORK WITH THE PROGRAM?
The program is installed on the customer’s server but users access it via a web interface.
AMBER settings allow to separate the rights of different branches or companies so that staff of one company can only see their own records.
HOW DO AMBER REPORTS LOOK ON TABLETS?
The reports can be viewed on any tablets in exactly the same way. Installing AMBER includes installing a free MS Excel Web App on the server. This converts Excel files to the web format.
HOW TO SET UP THE AMBER DASHBOARD? WHAT DATA DOES IT DISPLAY?
Our specialists will set up the dashboard before delivery. Any numerical data there are in the system can be displayed on the dashboard, such as planned and actual sales, number of meetings, calls, customers in a region, etc. Our plans for the nearest future include implementation of dashboard setup by the customer.
WHAT DOES THE SALES FUNNEL SHOW?
The sales funnel shows numerical results of sales for every stage of a transaction. This tool is used to reveal problem areas within the sales process. If a transaction fails at a certain stage, the manager must provide the reason for the customer’s refusal. The system has a pre-configured report on reasons for refusal, which we strongly recommend.
HOW ARE DATABASES LOADED INTO THE SYSTEM? CAN I IMPORT DATA ON MY OWN?
- AMBER can import leads from MS Excel. Normally, we transfer the customer’s data into the system when delivering. The pre-commissioning setup includes:
- Setting up user access rights
- Configuring workplaces
- Setting up visibility of pre-defined fields, cards, and tabs as required by the customer
- Entering the customer’s data into the pre-defined references
HOW ARE DATABASES MIGRATED FROM 1C OR MY OLD CRM, AND HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
It depends on what 1C or CRM you have and what data you intend to transfer. Do you need 1C integration? If so, what operations do you intend to do in AMBER and 1C respectively? For instance, transferring contractors, contacts, transactions, and events from Bitrix24 takes up to 1 week.
This is what 1C integration typically looks like:
- a. Online transfer of contractors, contacts, contracts, and items from AMBER to 1C
- b. Transferring invoices, payments, shipments, and consignment notes from 1C to AMBER, once a day. The above integration takes 1 to 2 weeks.
WHERE CAN I FIND THE AMBER MANUAL?
Please find detailed help on the system for download on our website, amber-soft.ru, at the bottom of the home page, in the “AMBER Help” section.
HOW DO WE SET UP A PARTNERSHIP WITH YOU?
We have several partnership programs. We will be glad to find the right option for you. The partnership conditions and discounts depend on the sales volumes and resources allocated. You can submit a Partnership Application on our website. Once we receive it, our partnership expansion manager will contact you.
IS THERE A FREE OR DISCOUNT VERSION FOR UNDER FIVE USERS?
In September 2016, we are releasing the SaaS version of AMBER, which will be free for up to three users. The commercial version costs 450 RUB per month per user. Unlike other SaaS CRM systems, AMBER may be customized to your requirements. All options available in the box version can be implemented in the SaaS version. The price for implementation is the same for both versions. We are already prepared to deliver a commercial version of AMBER SaaS on request. The minimum number of users is 5. The minimum use period is 6 months. We occasionally have special offers. If you did not find the right option on the website, please contact our sales department. We will offer you acceptable conditions.